Pipe-Valves, Inc. was founded by Jack Crowe on Hanover Street in April 1963.

JackCroweGeorgeBaldockDickGreiner Founders Pic0002-001

OttShull Truckloadofpvf-B

PorterJohnsonTruckloadofpvf2a

From the mid 1980's through 2007 operated PVI at 885 West 5th Avenue.

winter0005

In 2008 PVI took on the challenge of moving again. This time to our current location at 1200 East 5th Avenue.

buildingfront

In April of 2013 we will be celebrating our 50th anniversary.